Brite Common Hand Nails (Per Pound)
Common framing nails are used for general construction where a smooth shank for driving ease is desired. Rely on common nails to build walls, and roofs, apply sheathing, and sub-flooring, and for just about any interior project where you use construction lumber. These common nails are fast to drive with a diamond point and a smooth shank. The head design is 3-4 times the size of the shank, providing easy connection and reliable holding power.
- Coating: Bright finish for interior use
- Code: Aligns to ASTM F1667, as applicable
- Applications: Designed for use in interior construction, carpentry, and framing
- Head Style: Flat head offers a large striking surface for easy drive connection
- Shank Style: Smooth shank offers great holding power and makes the nail fast and easy to drive
- Point Type: Diamond point starts fast and drives easily