R22 x 15-inch Comfortbatt Wood Stud Insulation
ROCKWOOL COMFORTBATT is a semi-rigid stone wool batt insulation for exterior wood and steel stud applications in both new construction and renovations. It features a unique flexible edge designed to compress as the batt is inserted then spring back, expanding the batt against the frame studs to give a complete fill. This flexibility ensures the expected R-value is achieved and maintained. Non-combustible and fire resistant, COMFORTBATT will not develop toxic smoke or promote flame spread, even when exposed directly to a fire. It is also offers water and moisture resistance and excellent sound absorbency. COMFORTBATT is an effective way to improve a home's energy efficiency. It is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and contributes to a healthier indoor environment.
- Fire resistant due to its high melting temperature of 1177C (2150F)
- Excellent sound absorbency
- Water and moisture resistant; does not absorb moisture to maintain insulating value
- Easily cut
- Does not rot or promote growth of fungi or mildew
- Dimensions: 15-inch x 47-inch x 5.5-inch.
- For: 2"x6" walls with 15" on-center stud spacing.
- Coverage: 39.8 square feet per bag.
Additional Product Information: Click Here
Product Data Sheet: Click Here