Simpson SET-3G™ High-Strength Epoxy Adhesive 8.5fl-oz
SET-3G is an epoxy-based anchoring adhesive with high design strength and proven performance. SET-3G is a 1:1 ratio, two-component, anchoring adhesive for concrete (cracked and uncracked). SET-3G installs and performs in a variety of environmental conditions and temperature extremes.
- Exceptional performance — superior bond strengths permit ductile solutions in high seismic areas.
- Design flexibility — improved sustained load performance at elevated temperature.
- Jobsite versatility — can be specified for all base material conditions when in-service temperatures range from -40°F (-40°C) to 176°F (80°C).
- Recognized per ICC ES AC308 for post-installed rebar development and splice length design provisions.
- Approved for installation with multiple vacuum-drill bit systems without further hole cleaning. See Code Report (ESR-4057) and Engineering Letter for approved systems.
- Wire brush hole-cleaning system for conventional blow-brush-blow cleaning method for anchoring.
- With higher bond strengths, ductile solutions can often be achieved with SET-3G in high seismic areas.
- Low-odor formulation.
- Manufactured in the USA using global materials.
- During the installation of SET-3G, when the correct installation processes are followed, there is no performance difference between water-saturated concrete, water-filled holes, or submerged concrete.
- For use with potable water.